About the Author
Marie Sexton’s first novel, Promises, was published in January 2010. Since then, she’s published over forty novels, novellas, and short stories, all featuring men who fall in love with other men. Her works include contemporary romance, science fiction, fantasy, historical, and a few odd genre mash-ups. Marie is the recipient of multiple Rainbow Awards, as well as the CRW Award of Excellence in 2012. Her books have been translated into six languages.
Marie lives in Colorado. She’s a fan of just about anything that involves muscular young men piling on top of each other. In particular, she loves the Denver Broncos and the Colorado Eagles and enjoys going to the games with her husband. Her imaginary friends often tag along. Marie has one daughter, two cats, and one dog, all of whom seem bent on destroying what remains of her sanity. She loves them anyway.
Find Marie here:
- 100% Drama-free Facebook group (the absolute best place to keep up with books and releases): https://www.facebook.com/groups/MarieSextonFans/
- Twitter (absolutely zero politics, but LOTS of sports): http://twitter.com/MarieSexton
- Instagram (mostly pictures of my pets): https://www.instagram.com/mariesexton.author/
I have accounts on these sites, but don’t use them much these days:
- Tumblr: http://mariesexton.tumblr.com/ (NSFW!!!!)
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/msextonauthor/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MarieSexton.author (I’m not very active there)