The Heretic Doms Club
- Heretic Doms Club, Book 1
After four tours in Afghanistan, Warren Groves couldn’t settle into civilian life. For the last twelve years, he’s survived by working odd and often illegal jobs for some of Denver’s less fortunate. His personal life is equally unsatisfactory. He can barely remember the last time he...more
- Heretic Doms Club, Book 2
- Dr. River McKay moved to Denver with his husband, Terrence, hoping to give their failing marriage a new start. A year later, Terrence is gone and River’s left brokenhearted. Now, he’s decided it’s time to get back in the game. A chance encounter at the hospital introduces him to Phil, a strong-willed pharmacist who isn’t...
- Heretic Doms Club, Book 3
Gray Andino is a Denver cop with a pain kink and a history of falling in love with the wrong people. He’s jealous of his friends’ newfound happiness, but with a brain that won’t shut up and a need to argue everything, finding his own soul mate seems impossible, so he settles for meaningless sex and doling out pain with willing subs.
Subs like Avery...more
- Heretic Doms Club, Book 4
Charlie Garcia has spent his life helping others. For years, he’s provided free healthcare for his neighbors and served as a counselor for his friends and their partners. He loves being the go-to guy, except when it results in him falling for the wrong man.
Now, six years...more