Other Contemporary Stories
March 21, 2016, Riptide Publishing
It’s 1986, and what should have been the greatest summer of Nate Bradford’s life goes sour when his parents suddenly divorce. Now, instead of spending his senior year in his hometown of Austin, Texas, he’s living with his father in Warren, Wyoming, population 2,833 (and Nate thinks that might be a generous estimate). There’s no swimming pool, no tennis team, no mall—not even any MTV....more
- co-written with Heidi Cullinan
- 1st edition, March 12, 2013, Samhain Publishing
- 2nd ed, Sept 2017, Dreamspinner Press
- Sometimes family chooses you.
At forty, Vincent “Vinnie” Fierro is still afraid to admit he might be gay—even to himself. It’ll be a problem for his big, fat Italian family....more
- Book 1 of the Heretic Doms Club
- Nov 11, 2017, self-published
After four tours in Afghanistan, Warren Groves couldn’t settle into civilian life. For the last twelve years, he’s survived by working odd and often illegal jobs for some of Denver’s less fortunate. His personal life is...more
- Book 2 of the Heretic Doms Club
- June 25, 2018, self-published
- Dr. River McKay moved to Denver with his husband, Terrence, hoping to give their failing marriage a new start. A year later, Terrence is gone and River’s left brokenhearted. Now, he’s decided it’s time to get back in the game. A chance encounter at the hospital introduces him...
- Book 3 of the Heretic Doms Club
- Dec 16, 2019, self-published
Gray Andino is a Denver cop with a pain kink and a history of falling in love with the wrong people. He’s jealous of his friends’ newfound happiness, but with a brain that won’t shut up and a need to argue everything, finding his own soul mate seems impossible, so he settles for meaningless sex...more
- co-written with L.A. Witt
- 1st edition: April 20, 2014, Amber Allure
- 2nd edition: June 20, Riptide Publishing
- 3rd ed: 2019, published by L.A. Witt
Graham and his roping partner, Jackson, have been friends since they were boys. They’ve ruled the rodeo scene for ten years running, but lately, Graham’s heart isn’t in...more
- co-written with Rowan Speedwell
- April 1, 2013
- Totally Bound Publishing
- Co-written with Rowan Speedwell
Billionaire Chandler Harrison’s third marriage is now history, and he’s left with his ex-wife’s parting barb, “You have no appreciation of beauty.” Determined to prove her wrong, Chandler...more
- 1st ed: Jan 2012, free short story
- 2nd ed: December 2015, self-published
Author Joshua Franklin Hill has a bad case of writer’s block. When an axe-wielding maniac knocks on his front door and asks to dig up his living room floor, he figures his Monday from hell is complete.
But an axe-wielding maniac may be just what Josh needs.
- January 27, 2015
- Writer Joshua Franklin Hill is sure he’s lost his mind. He’s only known Radcliffe Fox for three days, and yet now he’s left everything behind to follow him back to Moab, Utah. Not to move in, of course. Just to visit, for as long as things feel like an adventure. But Josh soon learns that when your lover is...