Complete Book List
- Part of the Coda series
Can a man who loves his small hometown trust it to love him back?
Jared Thomas has lived in the mountain town of Coda, Colorado, his whole life. He’s never hidden his homosexuality, but he’s never exactly flaunted it either. He never had reason to. The only other gay man in town is twice his age and used to be his teacher, so staying single seemed...more
- Part of the Coda series
Zach Mitchell is stuck in a rut. His college boyfriend left him ten years ago, but Zach still lives in the same apartment, drives the same car, and feeds his ex-boyfriend’s ungrateful cat. His Denver business, A to Z Video Rental, is struggling. He has annoying customers, eccentric neighbors, and an un-fulfilling romance with his landlord, Tom.
Part of the Coda series
free short story
A tiny little short I wrote about Matt and Jared. This takes place a few months after the end of A to Z, at about the same time as The Letter Z (see my timeline if you’re really dying to know). It’s short and, as Angelo will tell you, “so fuckin’ sweet it’ll make your teeth...more
- Part of the Coda series
Zach and Angelo have settled into their new lives in Coda, Colorado, finding their place in the community with the help of their good friends Matt and Jared. They’re also working out the particulars of their relationship. When they make a decision Jared disagrees with, Angelo finds himself at odds with his partner’s best friend. And his best friend’s...more
- It's 1970, and Will has known Bran since he first taught him to swim when Bran was eleven years old. Seven years later, when Bran returns from a year of hard work on a ranch outside of Houston, he's no longer the boy Will remembers. He's a grown man, and he makes no secret of the fact that he’s interested in a sexual relationship with Will. At first, Will is horrified. He has a hard time forgetting the Bran he...
- Part of the Coda series
- When Jonathan Kechter agrees to a blind date with Cole Fenton, he expects nothing more than dinner and a one-night stand… but he gets more than he bargained for in Cole. Cole is arrogant, flamboyant, and definitely not Jon’s type. Still, when Cole suggests an arrangement of getting together for casual sex whenever they’re both in town, Jon...
- Part of the Coda series
Zach and Angelo are headed to Paris, along with Matt and Jared, to attend Jon and Cole’s wedding. Matt will have to face Jared’s former lover, and Angelo will have to spend an entire week with Zach’s ex. Between Matt’s jealousy and Angelo’s temper, Zach figures they’ll be lucky to get through the week without one of the grooms being punched.
But Zach soon...more
- Levi Binder is a Miami bartender who cares about only two things: sex and surfing. Ostracized by his Mormon family for his homosexuality, Levi is determined to live his life his own way, but everything changes when he meets massage therapist Jaime Marshall.
Jaime is used to being alone. Haunted by the horrors of his past, his only friend is his faithful dog, Dolly. He has no idea how to handle somebody as...more
2011 Rainbow Awards Winner:
1st Place, Best Gay Fantasy
1st Place, Best Character Development
On the Oestend prairie, only the strong survive.
Artist Aren Montrell has heard tales of the Oestend wraiths – mysterious creatures that come in the night and kill anyone who’s not indoors. Aren’s never...more
2012 Rainbow Awards Winner: 1st Place for Best Gay Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Honourable Mention for Best Gay Novel
The Romance Reviews Best Book of 2012: GLBT – Romantic Science Fiction / Futuristic
Captain Tristan Kelley enjoys the luxuries of Regency service, as well as the pleasure of his Prince’s bed. It’s an easy life, if not a happy one. When the Prince decides to take a trip through the perilous...more
- FREE short story!
Author Joshua Franklin Hill has a bad case of writer’s block. When an axe-wielding maniac knocks on his front door and asks to dig up his living room floor, he figures his Monday from hell is complete.
But an axe-wielding maniac may be just what Josh needs.
- 1st ed: Jan 2012, free short story
- Life on the prairie has never been easy, but now Oestend itself seems bent on destruction.
Banished from the BarChi by the man he loves, Dante Pane must find a way to heal his broken heart while homesteading a new ranch. Unable to love women, afraid to love men, Dante wants only to find some peace. But peace is hard to come by in Oestend.
Ranch hands Simon and Frances came to Dante’s ranch...more
- Professor Pierre Aronnax, world-renowned Naturalist, is part of an elite team of men commissioned to investigate a series of attacks on international shipping. Are the attacks the work of some ancient sea monster, or is this “monster” actually a manmade vessel? No one is certain, but either way, Pierre’s assignment is the same: find it and destroy it.
The hunt soon becomes tedious, and Pierre is...more
A Tucker Springs Novel
Paul Hannon flunked out of vet school. His fiancée left him. He can barely afford his rent, and he hates his house. About the only things he has left are a pantry full of his ex’s kitchen gadgets and a lot of emotional baggage. He could really use a win—and that’s when he meets El.
Pawnbroker El Rozal is a...more
- FREE short story
- Winner of 2013 Goodreads M/M Romance Reader's Choice Awards
- 1st Place: Best Short Story
February 11th is my birthday and I’ve decided to give my readers a gift. It’s a rather small gift, I admit, but I hope you’ll enjoy it nonetheless. It’s a tiny little short story (more of a vignette, really) called...more
- Sometimes family chooses you.
At forty, Vincent “Vinnie” Fierro is still afraid to admit he might be gay—even to himself. It’ll be a problem for his big, fat Italian family. Still, after three failed marriages, it’s getting harder to ignore what he really wants.
Vinnie attempts some self-exploration in Chicago’s Boystown bars, far from anyone who knows him. Naturally, he runs smack into...more
- Billionaire Chandler Harrison’s third marriage is now history, and he’s left with his ex-wife’s parting barb, “You have no appreciation of beauty.” Determined to prove her wrong, Chandler hires artist Neil Sweeney to add a mural to his office wall. He doesn’t even care what the picture is, as long as it’s beautiful.
Neil Sweeney is an ex-tagger, a free spirit, and a bit of a hippie. He’s never met anybody...more
- A Tucker Springs Novel
Owen Meade is in need of a hero. Sheltered, ashamed, and ridiculed by his own mother for his sexuality, his stutter, and his congenital arm amputation, Owen lives like a hermit, rarely leaving his apartment. He hardly dares to hope for more… until veterinarian Nick Reynolds moves in...more
- Part of the Coda series
Families should grow, not shrink. It’s been on Jon’s mind since before he tied the knot with his millionaire lover, Cole. Now hoping to adopt, Jon and Cole search for a mother-to-be willing to let them love her baby. The interminable wait is already unbearable, and when Jon’s well-intentioned father invites Cole’s estranged mother to spend Christmas with them in...more
- A Wrench Wars Story
When Brandon Kenner shows up at Kasey Ralston’s garage with a 1970 Chevelle SS 454, Kasey is smitten by both the man and his car. But Kasey is hiding an embarrassing secret: his love for old muscle cars goes beyond what most would consider normal. His...more
- Lambda Award Finalist, Best LGBTQ Erotica, 2016
- Graham and his roping partner, Jackson, have been friends since they were boys. They’ve ruled the rodeo scene for ten years running, but lately, Graham’s heart isn’t in the game. He’s tired of the bruises, the cowboy mentality, and the animal rights activists who picket every event. He’s also tired of being in love with Jackson, and...
- Davlova: a poverty-ridden city-state ruled by a tyrannical upper class. Resources are scarce and technology is illegal. But in the slums, revolution is brewing.
Misha is a common pickpocket until his boss gives him a new job. Disguised as a whore, Misha is sent to work for one of the most powerful men in the city. But his real task is far more dangerous: get close to Miguel Donato, and find something –...more
- Writer Joshua Franklin Hill is sure he’s lost his mind. He’s only known Radcliffe Fox for three days, and yet now he’s left everything behind to follow him back to Moab, Utah. Not to move in, of course. Just to visit, for as long as things feel like an adventure. But Josh soon learns that when your lover is a veritable free spirit sixteen years your junior, everything feels like an adventure. Josh would love...
- Three months after losing his parents in a car crash, Denver weatherman Daniel Whitaker returns to Laramie, Wyoming. It’s bad enough dealing with the death of his parents and his failing relationship of fifteen years, but when he finds his childhood home full of clutter, Daniel is at a loss. He enlists Landon, his parents’ sexy neighbor, to help him sort through the mess.
Landon Kushner is a study in...more
- Part of the Coda Series
As a young man, Dominic Jacobsen already suspects he’s gay, and he gets all the confirmation he needs when a preppy boy from out of town climbs into the back seat of Dominic’s GTO. One night with Lamar is all it takes to convince Dominic he’s found the man of his dreams. Unfortunately, that one night is all he’ll get before Lamar returns to Tucson.
- The exciting conclusion to Release
Fire rages through Davlova in the wake of a bloody revolution. The tyrannical upper class has been overthrown. In the midst of the chaos, Misha and Ayo escape on Miguel Donato’s boat and flee across the sea to the distant city of Deliphine.
All his life, Misha has dreamed of leaving Davlova...more
- Jason Walker is a child star turned teen heartthrob turned reluctant B-movie regular who’s sick of his failing career. So he gives up Hollywood for northern Idaho, far away from the press, the drama of L.A., and the best friend he’s secretly been in love with for years.
There’s only one problem with his new life: a strange young man only he can see is haunting his guesthouse. Except Benjamin Ward isn’t a...more
It’s 1986, and what should have been the greatest summer of Nate Bradford’s life goes sour when his parents suddenly divorce. Now, instead of spending his senior year in his hometown of Austin, Texas, he’s living with his father in Warren, Wyoming, population 2,833 (and Nate thinks that might be a generous estimate). There’s no swimming pool, no tennis team, no mall—not even any MTV. The entire school’s smaller than his graduating class back...more
- Soul acquisition is a drag, but if Abaddon doesn’t catch up on his quota, he could be demoted to scooping poop for the Hounds of Hell. With a deadline hanging over him, he heads for the Bible Belt, looking for the perfect combination of sweetness and challenge.
Seth is a blind musician, part of a traveling tent revival. He’s cute, mystically talented, and quotes the Bible at every turn. His soul is pure...more
- A Wrench Wars Story
Best friends since they were teenagers, Ward Kent and Dean Zimmerman work together at Reggie’s garage, where the reality show Wrench Wars is filmed. Outside of work, Dean's a notorious player, and as far as he’s concerned, Ward’s the best wingman ever. Little does he know, Ward's much more...more
- Twenty years after prom queen Cassie Kennedy is brutally murdered, six teenagers break into the house where she was killed to hold a séance. Haven knows his cousin Elise only wants to scare the crap out of him and his friends, but he’s willing to put up with one of her pranks if it means a chance to spend a few hours with the new kid in town, Pierce Hunter.
But when morning comes, Elise has disappeared...more
A Coda Prequel
Jared has simple goals for his freshman year of college: make friends, lose his virginity, and come out to his family. At first, things seem to be going according to plan, but he doesn’t anticipate getting caught between his roommate Bryan and Bryan’s flamboyant boyfriend. Through the awkwardness, Jared learns the most meaningful connections might have nothing to do with romance.
- Heretic Doms Club, Book 1
After four tours in Afghanistan, Warren Groves couldn’t settle into civilian life. For the last twelve years, he’s survived by working odd and often illegal jobs for some of Denver’s less fortunate. His personal life is equally unsatisfactory. He can barely remember the last time he...more
- Heretic Doms Club, Book 2
- Dr. River McKay moved to Denver with his husband, Terrence, hoping to give their failing marriage a new start. A year later, Terrence is gone and River’s left brokenhearted. Now, he’s decided it’s time to get back in the game. A chance encounter at the hospital introduces him to Phil, a strong-willed pharmacist who isn’t...
- Heretic Doms Club, Book 3
Gray Andino is a Denver cop with a pain kink and a history of falling in love with the wrong people. He’s jealous of his friends’ newfound happiness, but with a brain that won’t shut up and a need to argue everything, finding his own soul mate seems impossible, so he settles for meaningless sex and doling out pain with willing subs.
Subs like Avery...more
- Heretic Doms Club, Book 4
Charlie Garcia has spent his life helping others. For years, he’s provided free healthcare for his neighbors and served as a counselor for his friends and their partners. He loves being the go-to guy, except when it results in him falling for the wrong man.
Now, six years...more
- Co-written with Cari Z
Alien invasion has rendered Earth uninhabitable. Now, humanity survives in settlements on Mars, the moon, and distant space stations around Jupiter and Saturn. It’s all people can do to eke out a living from mining, salvage, and scrap.
Twin brothers Denver and Laramie Clayborne’s salvage operation is a small one—just them, their friend Marit, and their quirky...more
A Camp Bay Christmas Novella
Located on the shores of Lake Pend Oreille in beautiful Northern Idaho, Camp Bay Chalet is a discreet and cozy B&B, popular with both locals and minor celebrities for its fabulous holiday weekends. Eric, an ex-con who lives and works at the Chalet, does his best to keep his head down and his nose clean, hoping the inn’s upscale clientele never learn about his past.
Sequel to Winter Oranges
What happens when a player gets played?
Actor Dylan Frasier is known as one of the biggest playboys in Hollywood, infamous for seducing men and women alike. He’s also half in love with his two best friends. Unfortunately, Jason and Ben are madly in love with each other, leaving Dylan the odd man out. When Ben suggests an extended...more
A Camp Bay Christmas Novel
In the wake of his husband's recent passing, nightclub owner Bryan Nantel feels smothered by sympathy from his well-meaning friends. Tired of being seen only as a grieving widower, Bryan decides to spend the holiday with his father in Houston, even though he fears it will be the end of his hard-fought sobriety. But a chance encounter at the airport changes everything.
Noah Porter is a...more
(A fun little side project.)
So, you’re planning a wedding. You might be looking for yet another book assuring you this is your day, and your guests will happily sit through whatever cockamamy reception antics you can conceive of.
This is not that book.
After working hundreds of wedding receptions and seeing guests bored out of their skulls more often than not, B. Server decided to share...more